- Music ministry – Lead Singers and Special Music for Sunday Service
- Bible Study
- Book Club
- Pastoral Care
- Support Wasaga Beach Ministerial Food Bank
- “Congregational Life” (arranges church social/outreach functions)
OUR VISION STATEMENT:
“We will care and share by:
- offering our building free of charge to non-profit community groups that build relationships
- encouraging contributions to the Wasaga Beach Ministerial Food Bank
- offering, whenever able, to provide meals to those less fortunate than ourselves, including those in our church family who are ill
- sending cards, telephoning/visiting those of us who are ill
- providing transportation to and from church, or other appointments for those in our church family who are incapacitated”
CURRENT MINISTRY & MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES
We are a congregation who enjoys music, and have many talented members and adherents who take part in the worship service as song leaders, and often share their musical gifts. We invite and encourage others to share their gift of music with us during our Sunday Morning service. Please contact Ruth Currie if you have any inquiries regarding this ministry – please see CONTACT page.
BOOKS BY THE BAY BOOK CLUB
2. You can make new friends and not just the fictional kind either.
3. It gives you a different perspective
4. It broadens your horizons
5. It improves your own writing skills
6. It gives you a break amidst the madness of life. Reading by yourself is a fantastic way to relax and unwind but reading with others in a book club can also be a great way to escape the world yet still maintain a sense of camaraderie.
- STAMPS FOR LEPROSY MISSION
Please note that stamp dealers;
American postage stamps (but are not interested in regular flag stamps)
- Welcome all foreign stamps
- Prefer stamps to be trimmed, leaving a 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch paper border, being careful not to damage the perforation
Wasaga Beach Ministerial Food Bank
The Wasaga Beach Ministerial Food Bank is a Registered Charity that accepts food donations and charitable contributions. Your Food Bank is 100% run by volunteers and solely funded through the generous donations of the Wasaga Beach community. The Food Bank is open on Tuesdays from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and Thursdays from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 6:30PM-8:30 PM. The food bank is located at 818 Mosley Street in the same plaza as Canada Post.
Thank you for your generosity!
For more information on how and what to donate, please visit wasagafoodbank.ca.
Updated February 24th, 2023